This wonderful project continues…
A new group has been formed and the features and principles remain
CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED
The project aims to:-
- Promote fruit tree planting in our city – in gardens, allotments, waste spaces, orchards
- Provide fruit for the future
- Educate and train in grafting and pruning
- Preserve local tree varieties
Our trees are:-
- Raised chemical-free;
- Grafted with graft wood sourced from local trees
- Tended by our friends and supporters –
- All suited to a Yorkshire climate.
- Mulched with hops from local breweries.
Get in Touch
For prices and availability,
leave Daniele a message on 07535653842 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plant one (or more!) and help us keep local varieties thriving. Plant a small orchard!
Potted trees are available for purchase all year round, however, bare-root trees are only available for sale during dormant season (Nov – Mar).
We have a number of nursey sites across the city. Please give us a ring or send an email if you’d like to talk about what we have in stock, prices and ways to purchase.